Sunday, May 15, 2022

Child's Eye

 ... Oh, not again! I'm supposed to take in the wonders of the world, and what do I get? That pesky photographer! With a parent egging him on, I won't get rid of him for quite a while. 

What is he up to? Will I get featured as a "window" in his Monday Window blog? Will I get into his portrait gallery? Or does he add me to his collection of  "street photography" just because we are outside? 

It might even be worse! Could it be that he is just after a selfie? ...



.:. © 2022 Ludwig Keck

5 comments:

  1. I admit to being a bit confused by this photo. Ludwig. Did you take a closeup of the child's eye and reflections in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beatrice. No, not a closeup of an eye, but a small crop from a photo. I was evaluating photos for my street photography series and was inspecting a photo of the child when I noticed the reflection in the eye. The photo made it into the collection. I publish one a day, not sure when this photo will be scheduled.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the explanation, Ludwig, and what great detail in that eye reflection. I would not have thought to check that closely and glad you did to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this links works: https://cafeludwig.wordpress.com/2022/06/04/resolution-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ludwig, I just checked that site.

    ReplyDelete