My readers have chuckled and smiled at my many playful manipulations of some of my photos.
Recently I have done over a dozen attempts at turning a photo into a “Work of Art”. None made me happy. So I decided to challenge my friends and readers to try their hand.
This is a post-processing challenge, not a way to show off you photography skills. You can’t use a photo of your own, but need to use the one provided.
The steps are simple:
- Join the Google+ Event that I set up for this challenge.
- Download the photo from the link provided there.
- Manipulate it to your hearts content.
- Share it with others as part of the Google+ Event.
- This is my photo and you may play with it and share your creation with the event group.
- You many not use the photo in any other way unless you obtain specific permission from me (I may ask for compensation ).
So here, at last is the original photo:
Just to get your creative juices flowing, here are four of my attempts:
You are welcome to use any tool, crop and flip, convert to monochrome, or any processing. Whatever you think will result in a “Work of Art” that you would be proud of.
Here is the link to the Google+ Event for this challenge.
© 2012 Ludwig Keck