Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Lonely Studio

My Lonely Studio

Actually my studio is a pretty active place. There is always something brewing, or cooking, or in progress. Not many of my creations get shared. Those that do, are mostly proudly shown in my blog Silver Canvas. Prints of a much smaller group are also available at Ludwig-Keck.pixels.com.

According to WordPress I have over a hundred follower at Silver Canvas. In the WordPress Reader my posts show up in an fascinating way. The listings are fascinating in their own right. For several reasons. Let me show you some recent listings.


Aren't these fine images as they are cropped here? 

There is something else interesting in these screen clips. Note the little star symbol. Next to that are small numbers, not for all of them. The largest number is 4. That's how many readers saw and "liked" the image.  I'm not complaining. Three or four out of a hundred is actually pretty good response. 

What fascinated me is that I am one of the rarest seen artists. You, my dear reader, are most appreciated by me. Thank you for reading.


   .:. (c) Ludwig Keck 2020


2 comments:

  1. So nice to find a new post, Ludwig, and I enjoyed visiting the sites you included in this post. Your photo manipulation skills are amazing and so many if the images were simply stunning. Hooe you are doing well in this self-isolation as we are here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks immensely, Beatrice. Nobody can keep up with me. I have more crannies in my "castle in the sky" than many people can count. I'll spill the secret. I have thirty sites, including this one. There are even hiding places.

      Delete