Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello World!

Hello World! - The typical first "output" from a new programming tool or a new programmer since the second half of my working career. Now this tells you a good deal about myself, my background, and my interests. There is one other passion besides "computering" and that is photography. I spent most of my working career at the intersection of those technologies. Digital photography brings these together.

Why "Café"? The term brings back happy memories. A café used to be a quiet place where you could enjoy a good cup of coffee, read the morning paper, watch the world go by through bright, large windows with discrete, translucent curtains, and get pleasure from some photographs or paintings from local artists. So this will be a relaxing, quiet place to share some of the things I learned and the things I enjoy.

Visit my café for information, tips, thoughts, and ramblings mostly on digital photography. Please share with me your knowledge and opinions, and we will have a good time.

Now the sign has been hung, the doors are open.
Welcome to Café Ludwig!

No comments:

Post a Comment